Community Manager at PVP STUDIO
PVP Studio is a video game developer, based in Craiova, focused on the development of competitive online games.
With our first title, Boom Squad, we seek to revive the classic platformer shooters into a new starter e-sport for PC and Consoles.
We are looking for a dedicated Community Manager to join our team and help on bringing people together online.
The Community Manager also serves as a supporting role for our current business development efforts, including fundraising and crowdfunding campaigns.
- Support the marketing campaigns by creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other strategically relevant online platforms for gaming
- Create compelling marketing communications to acquire, engage, and excite game fans
- Manage forums, chat sessions, live events and all other online community related activity
- Generate ideas for and help develop/execute contests and promotions
- Work with our internal team to create and produce content, including image and video assets
- Demo products at various trade-shows and press events
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for interactive marketing and gaming
- Experience managing a Facebook fan page, website, forum, search or other online outbound marketing content
- Basic technical skills, such as photo and video editing, knowledge of back-office tools for Web or Social Media
- Ability to analyze game metrics, interpret data, and provide recommendations
- Ability to remain self-motivated and self-disciplined while working remotely.